Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Scenes from summer's windup

After family had left and before we had the wedding, we still made time for fun and downtime. Jed had softball games that kept him active and us cheering (when I wasn't chasing Adam). 


My Christmas and Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day and Easter, etc.) gift were two tickets to the Broadway musical Wicked. I later called it a "dream come true" to go see this particular musical (never mind the dream come true to find and marry Jed, or have Adam). I started hearing the music during college, maybe around 2004, so it's been YEARS since I was first introduced to the story. I loved the music then, but seeing it live was just amazing. I was a changed person, and dare I say I was moved emotionally, but we can blame that on the pregnancy. I took a few contraband pictures before we were told no pictures at all whatsoever. Oops.



Our garden is nothing but a couple of tomato plants, carrots and struggling bell pepper and jalepeno plants. Oh well. Adam sure likes to play in it.





No comments:

Post a Comment