Before Emily got married, I was the lucky one who got to put on her bridal shower, and thanks to Pinterest, I had lots of fun getting some ideas on food, decor and games.
 |
| The brownie cups you see behind the napkins were for ice cream - Emily loves brownies! |
 |
| The guest of honor - complete with Mary Poppins-like hat. |
 |
| Our lovely friend Elise with her cutie Ada. |
 |
| Alex Hartvigsen, one of Emily's mission companions, also joined us for the evening. |
 |
| Mom had lots of fun with Ada. |
 |
| Enjoying some yummy food |
 |
| I had interviewed Nate that morning and asked him questions about he and Emily - it was pretty funny! |
I realized how much I enjoyed throwing a party - even though it was kind of small, it was still so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment