We spent our last day together just doing some random activities and taking pictures. The afternoon and night before, those who could went to the temple and then all four of us girls went on a quatro-date and saw the latest Batman movie. It was the first time we've all been on a date together - so weird! But it was lots of fun.
As you can see, we were assigned a letter to spell out the family name "Beu." In case you were wondering who the mastermind of all these creative activities was, it was Rebecca. She is the ultimate party planner.
We even recreated some pictures of us when we were younger. Can you believe how we've all grown?
These just bring back fond memories of wrestling with our dad and cooking with our mom. The next few pics just tell their own story. The ones of Jed and I were our attempts at maternity pictures. These were the the funniest. Or sweetest. Whichever.
| Rebecca doing her goat noise. Adam was fascinated. Every. Single. Time. |
I think the best activity we did was the donut eating contest. Without a doubt, this produced the funniest pictures ever. I mean, who doesn't look silly with their mouth open a mile-wide for a 2 1/2 inch size donut?
| Even Adam got in on the action, but just couldn't wait and shoved it in his mouth. |
| I knew my cause was lost so I helped it along anyway. |



No comments:
Post a Comment