So I've been reminded that I haven't blogged in a while. Life has gotten...busy. Since the last time I blogged (beginning of April!), so much has happened.
April - my good friend Melissa came to visit us and brought us cute Livvy! Thanks to Melissa's mom, we both went to see "Hunger Games" - which had been a wait for both of us since the movie came out end of March.
In my excitement, I made us matching Hunger Games shirts, which shows of beautifully my flattering belly (I know - it looks like a spare tire's in there). My thoughts on the movie: loved it. It stayed true to the story and I loved the creative licenses it took (such as showing us the Gamemakers operation room).
Adam and Livvy got along great. I can see a beautiful friendship forming :)
It was so great to catch up with Melissa - one of my good friends from Rexburg. We shared some good times together!!
This month, we also worked to transition Adam to a toddler bed (actually, it's just a mattress on the floor). He was super excited about it. He's showing us here how to sleep on it:
It took awhile for him to stay in bed - maybe a couple of months (we're still putting him back to bed). My task during the day is to wear him out enough for his nap and then for bedtime, such a hard task for a pregnant mama!
We had another visitor stay with us a couple of days: Uncle Craig! Adam and he had fun messing around together - with a few bumps and bruises to go with it.
Adam and I took a field trip with our fun neighbors to Wheeler Farms - a semi-petting zoo with a park that's about 5 min. away.
Adam wasn't too interested in the animals. I'd like to take him back now and see if he'll try talking to the cow (moo is his default noise for any animal other than cat, dog or lion).
I know many of you saw the post on what we're having on facebook, but I'll just post a couple more here in case you forgot:
We are so thrilled to be having another boy, and it was no great surprise to us. The only hard part has been picking out the names. It was so hard to not watch the screen as the tech was checking out if he was a he or she! We got the cupcakes at the Sweet Tooth Fairy that's just down the road. Their cupcakes are TO DIE FOR. And it didn't hurt that they've won Cupcake Wars a couple of times now, too.
YAY!!! Another boy!! That's so awesome! I love the cupcake surprise reveal!
ReplyDelete