Monday, July 2, 2012

It's about time, pt. 2

May was a great month for us because we gained another family member - and I'm not talking about Bean (our nickname for the baby). My sister that is just younger than me came home from her mission in March from Mesa, Ariz., and came to live with us!

Emily is just so cute.


We had fun while she waited to hear back from countless businesses she gave her resume to. We enjoyed City Creek, the splash park and just hanging out at home, because that's what pregnant mamas do best (just kidding).






However, Emily not only found a job, but also got some bling bling on her finger. Too bad for the single men out there, but she is taken! Her boyfriend Nate finally asked her (I mean, after waiting a whole couple of months! Come on!) to marry him and the date is set for Aug. 18 in the Salt Lake Temple. We're excited, and maybe a little overwhelmed with the preparations. It's been 3 years since I've planned a wedding (my own, of course) so we've been pretty busy. But we've found the dress and have ideas for flowers, and I did her engagement pictures with our new camera (so excited!) so we've crossed off some of those big items on the to-do list.

Note-not actual wedding dress. 


No comments:

Post a Comment