Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Family togetherness

The first few activities we did together were pretty fun - we first went to a place called the Gilgal Sculpture Garden in downtown Salt Lake. Nothing really big, but really interesting. I think I'd like to go back and check it out some more because I was more interested in who I was with than the actual sculptures. From the pictures, you can just see how my sisters are a hoot (Em and Nate couldn't join us because of a family reunion on the Isom side).


Trying for a group shot and getting most of the sculpture - haha






Later that night we had some chill time and Adam got to open some more gifts from grandma and grandpa. Bean also got a new onesie, says "diaper loading, please wait." Very apropos. To cap off the evening we made paper airplanes and had a contest to see whose could go the furthest. Not surprisingly, dad won that one, but I came in a close second.









Even Adam got into the game and then a fight and eventually a wrestling match broke out. It was like old times.

No comments:

Post a Comment