The next few days were busy with Pioneer Day activities and sights to see. We went to the Days of '47 Parade downtown - Adam's first parade! He wasn't too thrilled by it except for the "choo choos" and "neighs" (horses) that he saw. I was pretty impressed, except for the lack of candy being thrown. Maybe that was because we were seated behind the start of the parade and no one wants to get rid of their candy too fast.
Our favorite floats were of course mom and dad's alma mater BYU and the Polynesian Cultural Center who actually performed for us, where as everyone else waited until they were officially announced. Boo.
After, we cooled off in City Creek's play place and then got some Farr's ice cream/frozen yogurt/custard. It was a good ending to a good parade.
One place I've been meaning to go to since coming to Utah is the Natural History Museum so I made sure that was one thing we did together. It was incredible! We all had fun exploring and looking at the different exhibits.
Later that afternoon, we played some charades and if we had better pictures, I would post them. Just use your imagination when I tell you that we have some funny actors in our family!









It sounds like you guys are having a great time! It is so WEIRD to see my friends from BYU-Hawaii/Polynesian Cultural Center on your blog! Not long now before you will have TWO kids!
ReplyDelete