Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Seven Things that Adam Loves

Warning: Photo overload

1. Cups. It's like the best toy ever.





2. The washer and dryer. When I'm doing laundry, he loves to bang on the outside of the dryer because it makes a cool noise. He also likes to pull out the clothes or play in the laundry basket. More work for me, but so entertaining!
















These ones were just for fun. He didn't crawl into the dryer. I thought it would be a fun photo op. And he loved exploring the interior of the dryer!











3. Making messes. This is what happens to tissue when it's left to fend for itself:
He's pretty much mastered the "innocent" look. 




4. Playing with friends. Adam is three months younger than his buddy Ryker. But they sure have fun together!


5. Pretending to be a dog. I'm not sure where he picked it up, but Adam will put socks, towels, and even a bib in his mouth and carry it around that way as he crawls all over the place.


6. Getting out of the house. He knows what's coming when I grab him, put his coat on and grab the keys. He balls up his fists and squeals his excitement that we're going out!

This is his first time in the grass. He was ok with it. Eventually he warmed up to the funny feeling and crawls in it like nobody's business.
7. His mommy and daddy. What can I say? We're awesome!

1 comment:

  1. what a cutie! I think it's time for another playdate! I love how he puts stuff in his mouth...how funny!

    PS--we had that outfit in the last picture in a smaller size, but Nathan's since grown out of it! How cute!

    ReplyDelete