Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Our week in Boise

Last week I got to spend more than two days with Jed's side of the family and it was fabulous - like one, long girls night. I have an amazing mother-in-law and 5 awesome sister-in-laws plus lots of nieces and nephews that are cute as can be! I didn't hang out much with the men-folk, but they're pretty cool too. Adam had fun playing with his cousins, even if it meant being in a headlock or getting toys yanked out of his hands. I had a blast doing Zumba a few times, watching old Cary Grant and Judy Garland movies, making truffles and other recipes, hitting garage sales and getting my crafty side on. Enjoy the photos from our week of fun.

Katelyn got Adam warmed up to her pretty fast. She'll be a great babysitter!

Alaina, Katelyn and Gabby hanging at Grammy's.

Adam playing with the girls.

Max showing Adam how to play the piano.

A moment with Grammy, but Adam's distracted.

Making hairbows with Katelyn, Heather and Alaina.

Hyde showing Adam how to play. Or maybe he's taking over the toy... one of the two.



Adam got bored.

The hairbows I made.

Alaina, in all her cuteness.

Riggen taking it easy after playing outside all day.

Kevin and Tag making funny faces. 

Kevin is such a ham. Tag's face must be stuck.

This was taken right before Tag fell over in a fake faint. 

Cute Claire loves Dora the Explorer.

Boys being boys.

Beautiful Charlotte showing off her mom's hairbow.

Cheesy grin

Grammy is clearly the most popular of the bunch.


All the grandkids minus Katelyn. The newest is Timber (on the top of the couch)

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures! EXCEPT the one of me!!! Hello, that's my 'Oh stink, I just burned my finger for the 50th time' face....!!!! Fun times! Hope you can come again sometime! I'm feeling a little "snarky" and need a SIL day!!!

    ReplyDelete