Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Aquarium visit

On the day of the biggest snow fall of the year (so far), we decided to go the aquarium in Sandy. I was getting cabin fever and I think the boys were too. And even though it was soggy and a mess and someone took our close parking spot (grrr...), we had a pretty good time.

Looking at Nemo


Through the other side. I think he put his mouth on the glass. Wonder how many other kids have done that...






The sting rays that you could touch. I tried but kind of whimped out. Plus the part I was trying was too deep. Oh well.


Overalls are just so darn cute on kids 


"Ok mom, enough pictures."



Angel fish

A mini sting ray - I thought it had a pretty cool design


measuring up to the penguins. 



"Look at me, random lady, at my cuteness!"

"So excited over this big, bright round thing!"

I loved the jelly fish - "And he shall be my squishy!" So many Finding Nemo references!


These were cool translucent jelly fish that changed color with the light in the tank.


The otters were a fun exhibit but swam too fast for the phone/camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment