Saturday, March 24, 2012

Catching up

I feel like a lot has gone on and I have to bring everyone up-to-date on the Roberts family.

We are good. We are happy. We are growing. In more ways than one.

Yes! We are expecting!! And we are finally in the second trimester. Part of the reason that I haven't blogged recently is because that is all I wanted to talk about, but some complications arose and I was worried we would miscarry. But all that is behind us now and in front of us, a bigger belly and a little more energy.

Other than that, things have been rather normal. So I decide to mix things up a bit and sport a new 'do. I seem to do this whenever I'm pregnant (which has only been once, so I guess I'm starting a tradition of sorts...?). So my lovely neighbor Savina cut off four inches and gave me bangs. Last time I did bangs, I hated them. I guess I did them too wimpy or something, but this time, she gave me more and I love them!


My hair looks so dark too, which is some result whenever I get it cut. Weird. Maybe it'll lighten up if I spend more time outside, which looks like a good possibility as the warmer weather has pushed us outside and motivated us to start that garden we've been dreaming about since we moved in. We started planting carrots, onions, peas, spinach and lettuce - the cold weather items. I can't wait to get other veggies going like tomatoes, peppers, zucchini and some herbs to spice things up. Ha!

Adam and I also took a trip back home, but that's a whole other blog post for a later time.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! You guys are the best parents :o) I'm sorry you experienced complications...so scary! I'm so, so glad everything is okay, though! What fun! Did you tell your sister right away when she got home from her mission? Did everyone else in the family already know? You were very wise to wait and tell :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We had told family when I had my first appointment and that included her too because I just couldn't hold it in! So they were a big support while we worked through the complications.

    ReplyDelete