Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A walk with the witches

Halloween this year was weird. We had four or so trick-or-treaters come to our door before we left to go out to eat. Neither Jed nor I dressed up, but Adam did and got so many compliments at the restaurant. We watched a few scary movies but didn't carve any pumpkins. This is a total regression from last year!

However, I did do one thing that was SO fun that I hope becomes a tradition. I took Adam to Gardner Village, a cute little place not far from us with a ton of cute chops and places to eat. They also know how to decorate! Each shop has their own little halloween set up and there are witches everywhere! It was so creative and my favorite, by far, was the outhouse witch. They even had a scavenger hunt of the witches as a game to see if you can find them all.

The hula hoop witch

Witch with a warty toad

The cooking witch

The other cooking witch

The fireman witch

The piano witch - Adam couldn't take his eyes off her, even for a picture!

There we go.

He really liked this one.

Not so sure of this witch

Adam too distracted.

Our friend Brittany Snow

The witch with all the dynamite

The outhouse witch!


Witches playing ball
It was so fun. I even got a necklace and earring set for pretty cheap.

And just to have some cute pictures of Adam in his costume we borrowed from our neighbors:

So cute! Next year, we'll maybe try trick-or-treating!

No comments:

Post a Comment