Saturday, October 22, 2011

A happy reunion

Last Saturday, Jed and I had the immense pleasure to attend the sealing of a wonderful family, thanks to Brenda, Jed's mom, who watched Adam.

My good friends Mike and Sierra Stevensons had waited 8 long years for a child of their own when it finally happened. A coworker of Mike's asked if they would be the parents of her baby. She delivered a healthy baby boy in February. Then six months later, according to South Dakota state law, Henry was officially a Stevenson and a week or so later, became bound to them eternally through a special, sacred ordinance in the Salt Lake Temple.

It was also a big reunion with my Rapid City folk. Here are some of the only pictures I got of the event:

With Jennifer Taylor (holding a pooped Henry) and two of her kids William and Emmaline, Sierra and I.

Adam had so much fun with the fountain




We missed the luncheon to go get Adam so we went and ate at a burger place downtown.









My coleslaw burger with bbq sauce. It was divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment