Monday, September 13, 2010

Heaven on earth

So I'm sitting here checking my e-mail, facebook and all the blogs I follow (can't you tell I'm enjoying having the internet after a couple of months without it?), and I hear these grunting noises. I turn around to see Adam sitting in the bean bag where I had set him. I saw he had once again spit out his pacifier and was looking at me to see what I was going to do. I asked him about his pacifier and as if in response, he flashes me his amazing smile. It just melted my heart! Then the realization hit: this is what it's all about, making my little boy happy. So for now, I'll just relish in this bliss I'm in. But excuse me for now, I have to put the pacifier back into his mouth.

1 comment:

  1. He's SOOO cute!! I love it! What a sweetie pie!

    ReplyDelete