Monday, August 23, 2010

A sweet baby blessing

One of the neat things we do in our church is naming and blessing infants when they're born. Jed's family was here as well as mine. It was beautiful! A few items mentioned were that he would know Heavenly Father and His love, that he would be strong and healthy, appreciate his parents, be active in church, family and community. What an amazing experience!

 Isn't my boy precious?

We also were excited to be a part of Emily's special preparation to go on her mission by going to the temple. She was so beautiful dressed in white!

Sisters! Argh - a whole 19 months without her - that will be weird! I'll miss you, Em!

Other than this crazy-busy weekend, life has not stopped. I am a mother. My life revolves around this little cutie that needs to eat what feels like all the time. But I can't help but love him!

1 comment:

  1. What a special and wonderful experience for you! You're right--your little boy is precious. I'm glad he's happy and healthy. I didn't know Emily was going on a mission either. How exciting! Does she have her call yet?

    ReplyDelete