After the movie, we celebrated as a family with some cupcakes and homemade icing.
| Blowing out the candles - there are 2 candles in one and then 7 in the other. |
I got Jed a racquetball racket because his old one broke. Now we just need to break this one in!
His other gift was a jar filled with candy (you can see it in the lower left hand corner of the above picture). I wrote out sweet messages using "Remember when...", "I love ...", and other phrases. It's his "Sweet thoughts" jar. I got the idea from here. He totally loved it! His other gift is mine too: Guitar Hero and Rock Band from a coworker - WOOT!
| Here's a better picture of the jar - bought it at DI. You can tell he's eaten a bunch of the candy already. I've had to refrain from sneaking some myself! |
What a handsome guy! I am so lucky! Jed blesses our family so much! Adam and I are very blessed to have him! He is such a great father and husband. He makes the bests breakfasts, he makes sure we have family prayer and scripture study and family home evening, he treats me like a queen, he has the cutest laugh and he is a good computer programmer. I can't tell you all the other amazing things he does for our family. This will have to suffice for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment