And with that, I'm taking active measures to bring new life into the Roberts' home and I'm not talking babies or anything like that. I'm talking new beginnings - working out more and consistently, eating better and having meaningful activities with the kids. Spring will get us out of the house (hopefully) and get us moving and get us a little on the happier side. I guess I should be a little more specific.
Active:
Doing Zumba twice a week plus Jillian Michaels the other three times
Going on walks with friends and the kids
Eating:
Bountiful baskets every week and eating everything we get. This will be a challenge.
Meaningful activities:
I'm thinking science experiments and the like, more art projects and definitely more trips to the children's museum.
Happier side for momma:
More girls' nights, date nights, temple nights (or mornings). I know I'm going to make this happen starting tonight!
What changes will you be making as Spring comes around?
Oh and here are some cute pictures for good measure. Happy Friday!
![]() |
| Adam wanted Jed's pants over his head for some reason, then got mad when he found how stuck he was. |
![]() |
| Chocolate makes everyone feel better! |
| Kisses and cuddles |
| Full tummies make happy babies! |



No comments:
Post a Comment