Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's been awhile...

Wow. My head is spinning and I don't know which way is up, but that's ok!

A couple of exciting items of note:

- Visit to SoDak! Adam loved being with Grandma and Grandpa Beu and his Aunt Becca.
In Keystone. Adam was excited.
- Adam's birthday! I think we should have given him more guidance on how to eat the cake. He ate only the frosting ... with a spoon.

I'll expand more on them later, but now, an announcement:

Now with all great stories, chapters close and others open. Well, the chapter "Our Saga in Rexburg" is coming to a close and the chapter "Our New Life in Utah Begins" will open soon. Yes, Jed finished his last final, presented his last project and put the books to rest on his college education. I'm so proud of him! Before he had even finished, he was offered a job from our Church to work in Salt Lake City in the FamilySearch department. We hemmed, hawed, and prayed to know if that was what we should do. And it turns out, it was! Such an unexpected outcome such as this had to be heaven-sent. We weren't planning on Utah at all, but this is where the Lord wants us, apparently. So he starts Aug. 8. Yes, that is in a week and a half, basically. We'll start looking for housing soon ... but I'm sure it'll all work out.

And if you have any suggestions on where to live, they will be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment