Saturday, April 17, 2010

Family fun

As the semester ended, Emily and I had planned a trip home. Unfortunately, our plans fell through, much to our disappointment. So, in order for Emily to go home, my mom and youngest sister, Rebecca, came up to bring her home. They were with us for just a Saturday evening  and all of Sunday before leaving Monday. We enjoyed our time - especially as Jed and I introduced Mom and Rebecca to a Wii game about grilling meat. It was a free one we got earning points - but it was so hilarious to play! Takes quite a bit of coordination. So my only pictures of the weekend is of us playing the game:

It was so nice to have a piece of home here in my home. And it was nice of them to bring some cute, new clothes for Grape as well as toys, pacifiers, and blankets that my grandma had made for us girls.

Jed and I were sad to see Emily go - we always had so much fun with her:
Isn't she so cute?? I think so.

And since I've been getting requests for pictures - I'll grace you with one. Excuse the shirt - it's an undershirt, but shows the belly. It was taken around week 22/23.

And we keep growing. Grape is so active now, Jed has felt him even. I can't wear my wedding ring any more, and I am walking and aching like a prego woman. Gosh, I sound like my mother. Someone stop me!

2 comments:

  1. Love that baby bump! And I'm glad some of your "home" came to your home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love visitors from home! This sounds weird but my sister came to visit and I just wanted to smell everything in her suitcase, bc it smelled like home. And your baby bump is cute to boot!

    ReplyDelete