Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Christmas par-taay

My neighbor, Savina, and I kicked off the month of December with a party complete with food, friends and a white elephant gift exchange. It was fabulous, but I think we might have over done it with the food. Just a little bit.


This photo doesn't even do it justice. Savina's counter was chock full of more food. I made a super yummy artichoke dip, a feta dip, a bloomin' onion loaf, and some hot jalepeno poppers.

We just invited some friends of ours from the ward and we had such a great time!



Look at those attractive night vision goggles!




The Chinese numbers game. It's funny to watch people try to figure it out.


Toilet paper resolutions. Don't ask.
It was so fun to get to know everyone a little better. And the gift exchange was hilarious! I ended up with a holly and ivy turtleneck and a fake poinsetta plant! The best gift (or worst, depending on your point of view) was a pregnancy test.

Next time, I'll make some changes: not so much food and and more time socializing! Maybe this will become an annual thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment