Have I told you how much I love my neighborhood? Granted, I haven't met everyone yet, but I live right next door to THE nicest lady with three cute boys, the youngest a couple months older than Adam, and two doors down from three of the CUTEST young ladies who love to babysit. Am I lucky or what?
Well, in visiting with the mom of the cute young ladies, she asked me if I knew that our family was an answer to prayer. Um, no? I mean, you don't ever really know those things unless someone tells you and here she was telling me that. She told me that she had been praying for a change to happen in the neighborhood that good people would move in. My other neighbor nods her head in agreement saying she had prayed for someone to come with young children to play with her boys. Wow. Nothing quite makes your day like that. Except for hugs and cuddles from this little dude.
OH and I discovered the MOST DELICIOUS frozen yogurt desserts (pictured above) called "Creamies." Unfortunately, I think they are native only to Utah. But if you come and visit me, I can promise you one of these bad boys.
Anyway, back to the neighbor topic. I couldn't be more blessed. And Adam just loves playing with the boys and if it helps out their mom in the process, hey I'm all for it.
 |
| Adam and Zachary fighting over the lawn mower |
 |
| Adam getting distracted with something else |
 |
| A loud, yappng doggy catches his attention |
 |
| Playing in the driveway |
 |
| Upset that he's stuck backwards on it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment