The Roberts family had an amazing holiday break:
We look forward to watching our movies, using our restaurant gift cards, reading Adam's books and playing Rock Band (our Christmas present to ourselves).
New Years Eve: We had the wonderful Davis' over and OH MY the food. We had spinach dip, chips and cheese whiz, 5-layer bean dip, root beer floats, pretzels, marshmallows and trader joe's cookies to dip into the chocolate fondue. We ate ourselves silly. When we weren't eating, we played Rock Band (my favorite: Melissa singing Watcha watcha by the Beastie Boys), Monopoly Deal (the board game converted to a card game. Best $5 spent at Walmart and my Christmas gift from Jed), and Super Mario Bros. for the Wii (I am addicted!! Alas, we haven't made the splurge... yet). Then we counted down the final seconds of 2010 and toasted to 2011. It was my favorite New Years Eve, so far. Unfortunately, no pictures.
2010 was sure good to us. Adam came into our family, Jed and I celebrated our 1-year anniversary (we survived the first year!), and I said goodbye to my first real job. 2011 looks to be just as good - Jed's graduation and potential raise (fingers are crossed), a trip to South Dakota for Adam and I and Adam's continued growth are on our horizon. We wish you the very best in this new year.
No comments:
Post a Comment