Last week wasn't much fun. I was sick with the flu/cold combo. No bueno. I had the chills, hot flashes, aches, congestion and cough. I was miserable. I didn't know what to do with myself. It had been way too long since I had been sick so I wasn't sure what to do. Most of the days I felt competent to do some minor housework, but all I wanted to really do was lie in bed. Unfortunately, Adam didn't want to sleep as much as I did, so I brought him into bed with me and we watched Drop Dead Diva on Netflix. It was great.
But this week, I'm doing so much better! And the best thing is neither Jed nor Adam have gotten sick (yet. I'm crossing my fingers). So here's some cute pictures to feast your eyes on:
 |
| This is how I find him after a nap - on his belly looking for me. Love it. |
SOOO cute!! I love it! What a sweetheart! :o) PS--i'm so glad you're feeling better! Do you like Netflix for streaming? What shows does it have?
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!!! Glad you're feeling better. Mom's aren't supposed to get sick, it's the worst!
ReplyDelete